Carpet tiles for modern offices
Most of these raised access floors are self-supporting tiles with floating installation, which do not require adhesives, and which are easily and simply installed in any room or work area.
And you… Are you also looking for the best carpet tiles for your commercial area or office? Discover in today’s article the properties, advantages and types of carpets that exist on the market.
Read carefully and learn more about this raised access floor for large areas; a very robust pavement, but at the same time flexible and easily adaptable.
Office design with carpet
The truth is that carpets have been and continue to be the most widely used modular removable floor in commercial or office interior design. This is so, in large part, due to the great damping capacity that it acquires before any footstep. But also because of the comfort and safety they offer as they are non-slip, warm and very attractive floors.
There are many buildings that have this type of coating, making it the most efficient and economical floor in terms of office design. In fact, new materials and installation systems continue to appear today. So, without a doubt, the world of carpets is still booming.
At Molins Design we are truly committed to the conservation of the natural environment. Therefore, in our latest projects and work carried out in offices, we have opted for the installation of carpets made from recycled materials.
These specially woven fibers, with a perfectly ordered shape and pattern, are for us the best option to enjoy a comfortable, resistant floor or floor that is free of dust or dirt.
Advantages of installing carpet in offices
Carpet flooring offers several advantages when it comes to office design. Here are the benefits of installing carpet tile for offices and other public places:
1. They contribute to an improvement in the design of warm and comfortable spaces. Typically, the carpet floor has a very smooth and high-quality surface. Properties that give this type of flooring a most attractive and welcoming appearance.
2. They are very easy to install indoor flooring. Any carpet covering can be removed and replaced without any problem. In addition, once installed, they help prevent slips and falls, thus increasing office security.
3. In general, carpet tiles are the most economical and easy-to-maintain raised access floor. In fact, any carpet that is properly cared for offers a much longer life cycle than other coatings.
4. They are materials of excellent thermal and acoustic insulation. The carpets installed in offices provide greater thermal comfort, since they preserve the interior temperature of the building for longer. In addition, they also become materials capable of reducing noise compared to other floors or technical floors. Thus provided, a work environment of the calmest and totally free of distractions.
5. Carpets improve indoor air quality, thanks to the fact that their textile particles or fibers capture allergens that may be in the environment. If the maintenance and cleaning of this floating floor is done correctly, the air that is breathed in your office will be cleaner and purer.
6. This type of removable and modular flooring is sold in different formats and colors, as well as custom-made finishes. Currently, you can get a personal and unique design, with the color and texture you want and that best combines with the corporate identity of your company. In addition, many of the options available on the market today are environmentally friendly carpets, made from 100% recycled textiles and fibers.
Types and formats of carpets
Carpet tiles can be used in many different ways; both design, colors or patterns. In fact, it becomes the perfect and most suitable format for accessible technical floors. All these characteristics, together with the advantages that we have already highlighted in the previous point, make this cladding element the preferred option for offices, hotels and even public buildings.
Next, we highlight the typology and formats most used in the market:
The carpet made from natural fibers stands out for the pleasant feeling of comfort, well-being and warmth typical of any product made with raw materials of natural origin.
In our projects we usually work with sisal carpets, since this material is 100% respectful with the environment, elegant and perfectly adaptable to all types of environments.
Among the designer carpets for offices, models made from synthetic fibers, such as polypropylene, also stand out. We are talking about a type of coatings or floors of great quality and resistance.
Today, this type of technical flooring or flooring for offices has become the most popular option installed in commercial buildings of all kinds.
22 February 2024