INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc..
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Cookies affected on the regulation and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Cookies que se utilizan en este sitio web
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the session language. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie containing the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visits control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request rate - limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It expires after 24 hours.
Como eliminar las cookies del navegador
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the "Privacy" section click on Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data....
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (clear the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
INTERNET EXPLORER. VERSION 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing History" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click on Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
SAFARI VERSION 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data, Delete all website data.
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
FIREFOX. VERSION 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins.
4. Using the "Time interval to clear" drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
The cookie options control how Opera handles cookies and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.