LEGAL NOTES AND COOKIES POLICY
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES ACT (LSSI)
MOLINS ESTUDI D’INTERIORISME, S.L., the person responsible for the website, hereinafter the CONTROLLER, makes this document available to users, which is intended to comply with the obligations provided in Act 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), Spanish Official State Journal No. º 166, as well as informing all website users of the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website acquires the status of user, and as such undertakes to strictly observe and comply with the provisions provided herein, as well as any other applicable legal clause.
MOLINS ESTUDI D’INTERIORISME, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, and is not obliged to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, with publication on the website of MOLINS ESTUDI D’INTERIORISME, S.L. being understood as sufficient.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: www.molinsdesign.com
Commercial name: MOLINS DESIGN
Company name: MOLINS ESTUDI D’INTERIORISME, S.L.
Registered address: MARIA AUXILIADORA, 17, 08017 – BARCELONA
Registered in the Registry (Commercial/Public): Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Folio 0115, Tomo 40201, Hoja 363719, Inscripción 1ª
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are owned by the CONTROLLER or, if applicable, they expressly holds a license or an express authorisation by the authors. All website contents are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property laws, and are registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of their intended purpose, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation, requires in any case the prior written authorisation from the CONTROLLER. Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the CONTROLLER and which may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners who are liable for any possible dispute that may arise regarding them. The CONTROLLER expressly authorises third parties to redirect to the specific content of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website of www.molinsdesign.com.
The CONTROLLER acknowledges the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of their owners, and any mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the website.
Comments regarding any possible breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding the contents of the website, can be made by contacting email@example.com.
- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The CONTROLLER is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on their website whenever this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party not related to the CONTROLLER.
This website uses technical cookies (small files with information that the server sends to the computer of the website user) in order to carry out certain functions considered necessary for the correct functioning and preview of the website. In any case, the cookies used are temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation of the site more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user’s session. Under no circumstances do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used for the collection of such data.
Through using cookies, it is also possible for the server where the website is located to recognise the browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, users who have previously registered to access the areas, services, promotions or contests reserved exclusively for them without having to register on each visit. They may also be used to measure the audience or traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries, etc. In these cases, the cookies used are technically non-essential but beneficial to the user. This website will not install non-essential cookies without previous user consent.
The browser may be configured by the user to alert them of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. For further information, please consult the instructions of your browser.
The user of this website may be redirected to content from third party websites. Since the CONTROLLER cannot always control the contents of third party websites, they do not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, the CONTROLLER will immediately remove any content that may be in breach of national or international laws, morality or public order, and will immediately remove the redirection to this website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The CONTROLLER will not be responsible for the information and content found, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the CONTROLLER. However, and in accordance with Acts 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, third party content is made available to all users, authorities, and law enforcement bodies collaborating directly on the withdrawal or blocking of all content that may affect or violate national or international law, third party rights or public morals and public order. In the event that the user considers there to be any content on the website that could be considered as such, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website was revised and tested to enable its correct functioning. In principle, proper functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the CONTROLLER does not rule out the possibility of there being certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make accessing the website impossible.
The website servers can detect automatically the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when connected to the Internet. All of this information is recorded in a duly registered system log on the server that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that show us the number of page hits, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, will apply to all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out on it, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to BARCELONA shall be responsible for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the “Law on Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
¿WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
- Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
- Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the session identifier. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessarycookies that contain the language of the session. It is deleted when you close your browser.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookies that contain the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires 1 year after the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookies that allow you to control unique visits. A cookie will be installed the first time a user logs into the website using a browser. When this user visits the website again using the same browser, the cookie distinguishes that it is the same user. Only if the user changes their browser will they be considered a different user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to profile users. It expires after 24 hours.
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the
menu 2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the ‘Privacy and security’ section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove all.
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools
2. Click Safety.
3. Click Delete browsing history.
4. Select Cookies.
5. Select Temporary Internet Files.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 18
1. Open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. Select the Privacy and Security tab. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data…
4. Select Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
5. Click Clear.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually by clicking Manage Data.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-UK/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click Safari.
2. Select the Privacy and Security tab. Click Preferences and then Privacy
3. Click Remove stored cookies and data.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies store data only while you are accessing the website, while the persistent cookies store data on the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained via cookies is processed, the website may use:
These are cookies that enable you to navigate the website or application and use the various options or services available on it. For example, to control traffic and data communication, identify and maintain your session, access restricted-access parts of the website, remember the items of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing and store contents for playing video or audio.
These enable you to access the service with certain general predefined features on your terminal or which you yourself have defined. For example, the language, the browser used to access the service, the content layout chosen, the terminal’s geolocation and the regional settings from where you access the service.
These enable effective management of the advertisements inserted in the website or application providing the service. They enable the advertisement content to be matched to your preferences and to prevent advertisements that you have already seen from being shown.
These enable tracking and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information obtained by these cookies is used to measure activity on the websites, application or platform and to prepare user navigation profiles, in order to enhance the service based on the users’ navigation data.
Some websites may install third-party cookies whose purpose is to manage and improve the services offered. For example, the statistics services provided by Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Google+ and YouTube.
How can I control cookies in the browser?
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by setting the options of the browser installed on your terminal:
To set the cookie-related permissions on the Google Chrome browser:
• Click the menu on the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click Show advanced options.
• In the ‘Privacy’ section, click the Contents Settings button.
• The options can be set in the ‘Cookies’ section.
To set the cookie-related permissions on the Mozilla Firefox browser:
• Click the Menus button at the top of the Firefox window.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• Set Firefox will to Use custom settings for history to set your options.
* More information about Mozilla Firefox.
To set the cookie-related permissions on the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
• Click the Tools
• Select the Safety tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete the cookies. Enable the Cookies check box and then click Delete.
• Select the Privacy tab and use Settings to move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies. Then click OK.
* More information about Internet Explorer 9.
On some browsers, it is possible to set specific rules for managing cookies for individual websites, providing more precise control over your privacy. This means that you can disable cookies on all sites except those you trust.